Look forward to seeing you all again next year in 2022!!
Camp list for you and your pony.
- Pony club badge, polished, with felt if you have passed an efficiency test.
- Clean Riding Hat with up-to date safety standards, please ask if not sure.
- Hairnet (bed nets are best) Equus.com are the best place.
- White shirt, stiff collar
- Pony Club tie
- Pony Club polo shirt
- Jacket, or PC sweat shirt
- Gloves for riding preferably white or black or brown
- Jods preferably white or beige or yellow x 2 pairs
- Riding boots, polished
- Back protector if you have one and are in the experienced rider group (walk/trot/canter/jump).
- Jeans, T shirts etc old clothes for grooming/mucking out and play time.
- Underwear – pants and socks enough for 5 days
- Trainers for Playtime
- Swim Suit and towel plus towel for daily washing.
- Tooth brush/paste/face towel.
- Body products – soap, deodorant, hair brush/sponge/flannel.
- Slippers and dressing gown
- Sleeping bag/pillows and blanket and camp bed to lie on.
- Bin Liner for grubby clothes
- Last but not least the very important Tuck box filled with goodies for late night feasts. Not so many sweets please that you will make your self sick as happened last year.
***Please leave all electronic devices and mobiles at home, if you need to make a call you are very welcome to borrow mine but I will have to confiscate any devices smuggled in, for obvious reasons.
For your pony
- 4 sponges, 2 for tack cleaning and 2 for grooming preferably different colours so as not to use soapy sponges to wash out your pony’s eyes.
- Cocktail sticks for tack cleaning
- Grooming kit, (we don’t have enough for all the campers) dandy brush, body brush, metal curry comb, sweat scraper, we have plenty of hoof picks
- Tail bandage, elasticated
- Plait bands from scats, Froghill or online -;Equus again there’s no p&p or minimum order, so a really cheap way to buy.
- An old towel for drying him off
- Carrots or apples or treats or polos are always gratefully received by appreciative ponies.
This is just a guide but If you can think of anything I’ve forgotten, I will happily add it to the list.
We provide all cutlery and crockery so no plastic plates needed.
Any dietary problems or allergies please let Jayne or William know.
First adders are on site at all times, also Jess and Jayne have completed the dbs checks and attended the child protection and safeguarding courses required.